Visitors under the age of 13
Our Service is not offered to persons under the age of 13. Thus, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Information" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data, only as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, and password when you create an account with us ("Account").
- If you are a Designer, we may require that you provide your tax information (e.g., social security number).
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card information, billing information and/or PayPal information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as Design Briefs, Design Contests, Design Concepts, Design Templates, Invoice Service invoices, transactional history, messages and any other information that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Information at other points in our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways: - to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account; - identify you as a user in our system; - improve our Site and Services; - for our internal research and development; - customize content to match your preferences; - prevent suspended users from re-registering; - provide the Services you request; - send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created; - send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; - respond to your inquiries and requests; - to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and - to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Yupidesigns.
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Yupidesigns reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
Third Party Sites Generally
Other Social Media Features
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you Services, for fraud prevention and similar purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Your Personal Information.
Yupidesigns is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or SS#) on our order forms, we (or our third party service providers) encrypt transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Yupidesigns uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Yupidesigns cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Sip 10.